Tube Linestage Preamplifier
Perfection through simplicity. Meticulously matched to our power amplifiers, the ZP1 preamplifier presents a wide soundstage accomplished through no-feedback triode connected amplifier stages. With particularly low output impedance, the ZP1 can drive any power amplifier with ease. Featuring a fully separated remote control system, with a motorized volume potentiometer, the sound path is kept truly analog and 100% tube amplified. The passive cooled case, together with the switch-on delay system lengthens output tube life.
- Class A, singled ended, no negative feedback
- 8 dB, 12 dB or 16 dB gain
- THD: 0.003% @ 1KHz, 8dB
- 0.7 Vrms (1V p-p) input sensitivity
- 3Hz to 170KHz (-3dB) frequency range
- 50KΩ input impedance
- 350Ω output impedance
- 10 Vrms (14V p-p) maximum output voltage
- 120 VAC, 100 VA maximum
- 2 x ECC82/12AU7 and 2 x 6SN7 tubes
- Included remote control
- Motorized volume potentiometer
- Direct coupled input
- Switch-on delay system lengthens tube life
- Military grade components
- Lundahl low leakage power transformer
- Low noise metal film resistors
- Audience metalized polypropylene capacitors for excellent audio reproduction
- Hand wired
- High efficiency passive cooling
- Customizable chassis lighting
- One year full parts warranty, including tubes
- Made in the U.S.A.
For more information, view product manual.
Typically ships within 15 business days.